Application and Information
DEADLINES to apply for the PGY1 or PGY2 residency can be found on each programs page.
Thank you for your interest in The Ohio State University Pharmacy Residency Programs. All residency programs utilize the ASHP supported Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for ALL resident application submissions.
To complete a PhORCAS application, the following information is required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent
- 3 References
- Copy of College Transcript(s)
- Specific to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center PGY1 Health System & 24 Month Pharmacotherapy Programs:
- Applicants must upload any research project in progress or completed with a description of the project, primary outcomes, your role, number of patients included, and final results if available.
- Along with your application, we require three letters of recommendation. It is highly recommended that one to two of the letters be from a clinical rotation preceptor within the past six months.
- Please see program specific page for deadlines and/or required supplemental application materials.
If you are applying for one of the Health-System Pharmacy Administration Residency positions and have any questions regarding the Graduate School application please click this link and contact Jessica Costic (email@example.com), Graduate Program Coordinator in Health-System Pharmacy at The Ohio State University, College of Pharmacy, 500 W. 12th Avenue, 271 Lloyd M. Parks Hall, Columbus, Ohio 43210, 614.292.6822.